Simple cardio workout
- This workout consists of burpees, high knees, mountain climbers, and plank jacks. Do 10 reps of each with little to no rest in between moves.
- Burpee: Bring your hands to the ground, jump your feet out behind you, and do a pushup. Bring your feet in and stand, jumping when you get to the top.
- High knees: Bend your knees and lift your feet so your thighs are parallel to the ground. Alternate legs. One rep is equal to two high knees (one on each side).
- Mountain climbers: In a plank position, jump one of your feet forward and then switch, bringing the other leg forward, and the first one back. Try to keep your hips straight.
- Plank jacks: While in a plank position, do a jumping jack motion with your legs. Bring both legs out and then back in. Try to keep your core tight and your back flat.
-Chase, Northern Illinois University